Saturday, March 18, 2006

A slacker's picks...

So I have yet to see the best of 2005...and once I do I will compose my official TOP TEN. For now let's take a look at my favorites:

BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN
CAPOTE
HISTORY OF VI0LENCE
HUSTLE AND FLOW
JUNEBUG
WAR OF THE WORLDS
40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN
ARISTOCRATS
WALK THE LINE
CONSTANT GARDNER

Films that I am really looking forward to seeing from this past Oscar season:

MEMOIRS OF GEISHA
GOOD NIGHT, AND GOOD LUCK
SYRIANA
THE SQUID AND THE WHALE
MUNICH
ME AND YOU AND EVERYONE WE KNOW

Movies that everyone loved but I loathed entirely... ok maybe not loathed... but they definitely did not live up to their expectation:

CRASH
2046
MILLIONS

The films that were worth the hype: BROKEBACK, CAPOTE, WAR OF THE WORLDS
The films that I did not expect to love as much I did: HUSTLE AND FLOW, ARISTOCRATS

MY OVERALL FAVORITE:
**BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home