Saturday, March 18, 2006

a few things...

A few things... very brief things that I elaborate on at a later date...


QUIBBLE 1:
It's kinda sad that a TV show has taken more action than our own government in Katrina relief...

Dear Bushey and Company,

You are sad.

Best wishes,
American People (the half that wear shoes)

p.s. EXTREME HOME MAKEOVER has trumped you in relief efforts. Congrats!


QUIBBLE 2:
AMERICAN INVENTOR? Come on, Simon...
I watched the premiere of AMERICAN INVENTOR... and ok, so... the show sucks. The judges are entertaining (the woman judge needs to be shot, however)... but it is a big Waste Of MY TIME!
Reality TV needs to go. NOW!


NOT SO MUCH A QUIBBLE BUT SOME THOUGHTS 3:
New Season of IDOL
I admit; I am obsessed. I can't help it.
I am in love with Katharin McPhee and TAYLOR HICKS (he's brilliant). I enjoy others... but I DESPISE... let me say that again DESPISE Bucky and the Chicken Little (or whatever the fuck his name is)...
I think the top 2 will be McPhee and Hicks. If they're not, I will boycott Idol just as I have decided to boycott the Academy Awards!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home