Friday, May 12, 2006

Slightly Philosophical Dribble: Part One.

Someone once told me “Not knowing gives me a terrible feeling inside.”

That miserable feeling? It’s part of being alive, I think. Everyone has questions… everyone is mysterious in their own way. And, you know, not everyone has to tell everything… explain everything to everybody. It’s what makes you human. An individual.

Questions are part of life. We don’t always have the answers… and sometimes we don’t even know what the question is. Sounds crazy, I know… but sometimes you know something is wrong, something is eating at you and… you have no idea what the deal is. And, of course, there are people in your life that want an answer. And the funny thing is… you can’t answer it. They expect some elaborate expose on the topic… and you can’t deliver it. That causes anger in others…. It’s funny. That is a little thing I have learned… and those questions are never gonna go away, really.

So… you learn to deal with it in your own way. And if that doesn’t make sense to others… fuck it. You gotta do what works for you. And that is an important thing to remember: there is no one scenario or rule to follow. I am me… and I have to do what works for me. In that moment. In that situation.

It’s a never ending cycle of mystery… and unanswered puzzles…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home